* Explore our Meadville facility through a self-guided video tour
* Drive a RoboBOT in the mobile arena
* Engineer, construct, and test the perfect paper airplane
* View a Rotor Assembly showcasing how our products are installed into helicopters
* Apply for a career with us at our Job Application Station
* Learn about the history of manufacturing in Crawford County with the interactive iPad display
* Enjoy light hors d’oeuvres and refreshments
Schools are encouraged to contact Rachel Verno (firstname.lastname@example.org) in advance to arrange for a guided tour during our regular business hours (7 AM to 5 PM).
All visitors are required to wear closed-toed shoes.
About Acutec Precision Aerospace, Inc.
Founded in 1994, Acutec Precision Aerospace, Inc. is an award-winning family-owned aerospace manufacturer providing critical components for the aviation industry. We have evolved from a small 17 person machining company into the full service manufacturing and engineering company we are today. We pride ourselves on being a one-stop-shop for our customers, simplifying the production process. Our 450 employees work cooperatively between three fully-integrated plants in Western Pennsylvania and South Carolina using the latest in CNC technology.