NRL 3D Printing Contest
The use of 3D printing allows us to create innovative solutions, designs and models in the manufacturing of our Bots. The NRL and TeachMe3D recognize the value of 3D printing in the building process and have developed a contest to motivate teams to think about how 3D printing effectively allows them to compete in the NRL.
Interested teams need to:
- Complete the Contest Application Form
- Submit CAD Drawing(s) of their 3D part(s). Drawings need to be saved in a PDF format.
- Submit Photos of the 3D Printed Part.
- Compete in a regional or national NRL competition.
Teams are encouraged to explore more about 3D Printing through TeachMe3D video tutorials. Subscribe for a free trial today!
Prizes (donated by TeachMe3D):
- First Place Prize – ERIS 3D Printer from SeeMeCNC ($549 Value)
- Second Place Prize – One Year Subscription to TeachMe3D ($250 Value)
- Third Place Prize – Syma Mini Drone ($55 Value)