The Future and Your Role
The NRL has been successful in our initial mission—raising awareness of manufacturing careers— but there’s still work to do. We understand the importance of attracting, preparing and empowering the next generation of manufacturing workers. The simple truth: manufacturing provides rewarding career opportunities and well-staffed companies become thriving companies. That ensures a bright future for American Manufacturing and our national economy.
In order for the NRL to translate its success from isolated regional benefits to a large, nationwide, impact the program needs to grow exponentially. The ultimate goal of the NRL is to have at least one regional program in each of the 48 contiguous states.
Your support gives this program the influx of financial resources it needs to grow. The National Robotics League is looking for partners who want to strategically align with our efforts to infuse the manufacturing industry with talented students, who are the future workforce, in a fun, and challenging learning environment.
Your Impact as a NRL Partner
- Position your company as a thought leader and supportive of the education that will sustain the U.S. manufacturing resurgence.
- Build and enhance your corporate image in industry while shaping attitudes on the perception of manufacturing.
- Heighten visibility for the need to fill the manufacturing workforce pipeline.
- Provide benefits to our mutual stakeholders – pair up industry, educators and students to support the manufacturing workforce pipeline.
- Allow our educators and students to participate in regional and national competitions by supporting the program infrastructure to reduce entry fees.
- Influence the career choices of our youth.
- Make connections to the next generation workforce and educators.
- Assist in building a plan to improve the quality of education.
Benefits of Supporting the NRL
As an NRL partner, you will receive the following:
- Promotion as an NRL partner in solving manufacturing’s most critical issue – attracting and recruiting a future workforce.
- VIP invites to regional and national competitions for you and your guests providing you with the opportunity to witness these amazing students in action.
- On-site signage, print and digital exposure and pre and post-event exposure.
- The ability to volunteer at events and network with the manufacturers, students, educators and guests.
- Ability to interact with students by exhibiting at competitions.
- Opportunity to provide scholarships to students / additional award recognition.
Make the Investment
The time is now to make the investment in the NRL to ensure the future of American manufacturing. Support the NTMA’s efforts to build a new manufacturing workforce that is technically skilled, enthusiastic and eager to become the next generation of industry leaders. For available sponsorship opportunities and to learn how you can make a difference, download the NRL 2019 National Competition Sponsorship Brochure or contact Bill Padnos at firstname.lastname@example.org.